Scalp pigmentation is one of the best hair treatment methods of receding hairline, baldness, and thinning hair. This procedure is also known as “hair tattoo.” It is a non-surgical procedure that involves applying pigments, whose appearance resembles the real hair follicles, on the scalp. Patients should research more and understand what is expected from this procedure before signing up for treatment.
Scalp micropigmentation does not cause the hair to grow but is known for creating the appearance of growing hair. This procedure is recommended for men and women with baldness, receding hair, and thinning hair. Luxe Micro is one of the best clinics that offer this type of hair loss treatment.
Causes of Thinning Hair or Hair Loss
Studies show that the average number of hair follicles in a human head is about 110,000. Unfortunately, there are some factors that trigger hair loss. They include:
- Psychological or emotional trauma-Stressful and traumatic events in one’s life, like the death of a friend or family member, can cause hair loss.
- Certain diseases or Illnesses– Sometimes hair thinning is caused by underlying hair conditions like alopecia areata.
- Hormonal Changes– An imbalance or changes in the hormone levels of a person can also lead to baldness or hair loss. This is one of the main reasons why women experience falling hair during pregnancy.
- Specific medical treatments and medications– Hair loss is one of the side effects associated with certain medications and treatments like oral contraceptives, radiation therapy, and anti-depressants.
- Hereditary factors– Some hair loss conditions like female and male-pattern baldness are genetic.
Benefits of Scalp Micropigmentation
No False Claims
The current market is flooded with many products that claim to be effective in re-growing hair, but most of them are ineffective. Most people have been using a lot of money on such products with the hope of curing their baldness or hair loss issue. Micropigmentation is different from the other forms of treatment since it does not claim to stimulate hair growth.
It Is Affordable
Scalp micropigmentation offers a permanent solution to baldness and hair loss, meaning that one does not have to waste his money on ineffective shampoos or tonics. It is relatively cheaper than the other types of hair transplants. Furthermore, you will not be required to go for post-care products or medications after going through this form of treatment.
It Is Safe
Micropigmentation is one of the hair treatment methods that don’t use chemicals. This means that it does have any side effects. Again, there is no risk of getting an infection because this procedure does not require incisions. Local anesthetics are used when applying the pigmentation to the patient’s skin to ensure that the process is safe and pain-free.…